My new season of television includes the following:
- Terra Nova — meh
- Breaking Bad — excellent finale to a drawn out series.
- Dexter — potential to be a decent series.
- Pan Am — fluff with a bit of added steel in latest episode.
- Downton Abbey — I really want all of those girls to be happy (except O’Brien), they’re all lovely.
- Homeland — building up nicely, would like if Danes character was a little bit less on edge.
- Fades — the beeb continue their recent run of good shows (Sherlock, The Shadow Line)
- Boardwalk Empire — the battle for Atlantic City (and the entire East coast) is hotting up. Love the feel of this show.