Bounce PartyYa jumpin’ around, ya jumpin’ loud
Ya jumpin’ so high ya head’s in the clouds
Bouncin’ big and small, and climbin’ dem walls
And slippin’ down slides laughin’ tumblin’ falls
Alice“He’s been, he’s been” the kids they scream
And thunder down the stairs
The piles of gifts beneath the tree are
Answered toyish prayers.
Weekly Round-up 2018.51
- There Is a Spider That Feeds Its Young Delicious Milk, Because Nature Is Scary
- The Privileged Two
- Westford resident gives town the middle finger
- Meet the Money Burners
- How a long-forgotten virus could help us solve the antibiotics crisis
- The darkest building on Earth
- Nasa’s Juno probe films Jupiter’s storms
Weekly Round-up 2018.42
- John Herety on the ‘heartbreaking’ closure of JLT-Condor
- Original Big Bird, Caroll Spinney, Leaves ‘Sesame Street’ After Nearly 50 Years
- Dr. Rachel McKinnon – transgender athlete
- Relax, Ladies. Don’t Be So Uptight. You Know You Want It.
- China Plans to Launch an ‘Artificial Moon’ to Light Up the Night Skies
- Britain fell for a neoliberal con trick – even the IMF says so
Greedy GemGreedy Gem sat done to lunch
His mouth wide open ready to munch.
He wasn’t fussed about what he ate
He thought everything simply tasted great.
Previous Page: 1 of 53 Next